WHAT TO WEAR: MEN
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY so that we can photograph you looking your very best.
1. Clothes should be clean, freshly pressed, and free of stains, lint, and animal hair.
2. If possible, bring your clothing on hangers to avoid wrinkles, and change right before your scheduled time.
3. Please bring only solid-colored shirts. If you’re planning to wear a tie, please avoid collars that button at the corners. Please avoid patterns, checks, plaids or stripes. This is VERY important. Please be aware that you'll incur additional charges if you want any wrinkles in clothing with a prominent pattern retouched, and we don't guarantee that you'll be satisfied with the results.
4. Please bring a blazer or suit jacket that does not have a prominent pattern or weave. If not wearing a jacket, please avoid white or pastel shirts as these will wash out your skin tone.
5. Bold ties, such as red, work best.
6. Please bring any hair product you need.
7. Unless you normally have facial hair, please shave the morning of your photo shoot. Please trim your nose hair and ear hair.
8. If you need a haircut, please take care of that asap.
9. Please get a good night’s sleep.
HOW TO GET HERE
The studio is called WAVEFORM and is located at 8204 N. Lamar, Suite A-1, Austin, TX 78753.
Turn into the parking lot at 8222 N. Lamar, which is the next driveway to the north, and follow the map below.
The studio can be a little tricky to find, and Google maps will not take you to the front door, so please call me at 512.720.1340 if you need additional directions instead of driving around lost.